Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I'm such a fucking genius

So, it's the last day of the month, so I got paid today.

I'm still broke, however.

"Huh?", you ask?

Allow me to explain.



I received my paycheque for this month's salary at roughly 11am. Like the idiot I was, I didn't cash it during my lunch break. However, after work, I decided that "hey, since I got paid today, I could afford to spend a little today" and did exactly that.

When I was about to go home, however, I checked the contents of my wallet. I only had HK$90 left.

It was past 6pm, and all the banks were closed.

Tomorrow is a public holiday, so they wouldn't be open tomorrow either.

The reality and stupidity of my actions dawned on me. I was essentially left to survive on HK$90 (roughly us$12) until mid-Friday.

So, although I suppose I could say I have several thousand Hong Kong dollars, none of that is of any use to me until then.

Shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Finalpro said...

:P . Call me if u need money while I'm still here...

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home