Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Manga blog?

My good friend Ben complained that there were too many anime blogs popping up. He says that while he runs one himself. Apparently it makes him feel less unique, or something.

Anyway, originally I was going to make an anime blog of my own to piss him off. I have a better idea now, though.

I am going to make... a MANGA BLOG!

... or I would, if I read manga more regularly.

Hmm.

Well, I suppose I could give it a shot.


In other news, the stupid router is still shitting itself at regular and short intervals. I have grown to just stop doing stuff that requires persistent connections during the short spurts of downtime, but I guess I can't do that when the big cheese gets back.

Meh.

At least I have DSL at home now. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home